HairMax first introduced their laser hair growth devices with the release of the “lasercomb.” The original lasercomb device received FDA clearance in January of 2007. At this time, there was only two other main hair loss treatments with FDA clearance, minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia). Therefore, having a treatment that was not a topical or oral treatment was a big technological breakthrough for the hair loss industry. Their advanced phototherapy devices have proven HairMax is clinically tested and doctor recommended to help revitalize and regrow your hair. Our team at PHIME.org have had the privilege to review the best laser device models from HairMax. One of the first things our team notices about their devices is the ingenuity, quality design, and user-friendly application. For the lasercomb models, the Ultima 12 Lasercomb has become their flagship laser device for all lasercombs. Why is the Ultima 12 the most powerful lasercomb? All HairMax laser devices are based on 3 main attributes; number of medical grade laser modules, treatment time, and design. Therefore, for the lasercomb series, compared to the Ultima 9 and Prima 7, the Ultima 12 has the most laser modules, and shortest application time (just 8 minutes) making it the most powerful lasercomb model. The first thing our team noticed about the device is the design. This model has the appearance of a regular hairbrush but is supercharged with 12 lasers modules, patented teeth, and built-in display. We love that this device is cordless and can be used in any location of your preference. In addition, the built-in display comes with a timer that will beep or vibrate to let you know when to move the device to the next part of the thinning area (this feature can be set to silent as well). The interface also displays the number of minutes and seconds that have been used during the treatment. Overall, the Ultima 12 passed our test as the best lasercomb model to help restore, revitalize, and regrow your hair. If you are looking for a laser hair growth device with a treatment time under 10 minutes for a reasonable price, then this model is right for you! Below is a full review which highlights some of the main benefits and features of using the Ultima 12 for treating hair loss.
- 1 What We Like About the Ultima 12 Lasercomb
- 2 Ultima 12 Lasercomb Features
- 3 Ultima 12 Lasercomb Benefits
- 4 How HairMax Lasercomb Technology Works
- 5 Ultima 12 Lasercomb Overview Video
- 6 How to Use the Ultima 12 Lasercomb
- 7 How Is the Ultima 12 Lasercomb Different from Other Devices?
- 8 HairMax Before & After (Men & Women)
- 9 HairMax Before & After Results (Closeup)
What We Like About the Ultima 12 Lasercomb
- The most robust device compared to all lasercomb models from HairMax
- Incorporates their award winning patented parting teeth design to ensure all thinning areas are receiving maximum light energy
- Contains the most laser modules out of all lasercombs
- Has the fastest application time out of all lasercombs
- You can tell existing hairs become healthier and thicker and most importantly new signs of growth within 3-4 months!
- FDA approved with proven case studies documenting over 90% of patients experiencing hair growth using HairMax devices
- This laser device is the most powerful for the lasercomb series but not as powerful as the HairMax Laserband 82 or Laserband 41
- This device costs the most out of all lasercomb models (due to additional laser modules)
HairMax devices are FDA approved with proven case studies documenting over 90% of patients experiencing hair growth over a 6-month time frame. Most users see benefits in as little as 16 weeks. Devices are engineered and designed to last 10-15 years of regular use. All devices come with free shipping, 5-month money back guarantee, and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.