Recently, our team has been excited to complete a HairMax Laserband 41 review that tests the latest development from the new HairMax laserband technology. The Laserband 41 is finally available on the market as more affordable model from similar to its predecessor the Laserband 82. Although the Laserband 82 remains the “Ferrari” of the cutting edge hair loss laser technology from HairMax, the Laserband 41 is basically has the same attributes as the 82 model but has half the lasers. Therefore, if you are looking for a laser that has the laserband contour and latest technology, the Laserband 41 is your answer for having a champagne taste on a box budget. By having half, the lasers as the 82 model, the treatment time for the 41 model is doubled at 3-minutes application time versus just 90 seconds with the 82 model. However, you still get the latest treatment from the laserband family with 30% less in price compared to the 82 model. We had the chance to take the Laserband 41 right out of the box and give it and inspection and test run! Just opening the box, you can see how much time and dedication HairMax invests into their products with its professional presentation. HairMax has been offering bundle deals that gives you their Density hair products for free! The Density products consist of a shampoo that fortifies and revitalizes hair, a conditioner that hydrates and restores, and finally a revitalizer that invigorates and clarifies the hair and scalp. In addition, they are also throwing in a free bottle of their hair, skin, and nails vitamin with each purchase of the Laserband 41. The first thing we noticed observing the 41 model was the light-weight scalp contoured band the fits perfectly on a custom charging dock stand. Having this device rest on a docking stand will help keep the laser from being placed on the ground where it can collect dirt of get damaged. Also with the docking stand, the USB charger is built-in on the bottom for convenience and there is a magnetic strip that allows the laser device to securely rest on the dock. Now for testing the new Laserband 41! Just picking up the device you can immediately notice it’s fairly light-weight which is excellent since it placed on the scalp. The shape of the 41 model is a perfect arch with tooth-like prongs the outline the device. The prongs provide a combing technique that ensures as the device is pivoted from front-to-back, each hair follicle is parted so the scalp is exposed for maximum treatment. The laser distribution pattern consists of 41 individual lasers that are evenly placed inside the contour of this device. This is what makes the laserband technology so advanced! Having an even laser distribution of lasers emits a balanced array of lasers that gives you the extra confidence that the treatment is optimized to perfection.
- 1 What We Like About the Laserband 41
- 2 Laserband 41 Overview Video
- 3 Laserband 41 Device Images
- 4 Laserband 41 Features
- 5 Laserband 41 Benefits
- 6 How to Use the Laserband 41
- 7 How Is the Laserband 41 Different from Other Devices?
- 8 HairMax Before & After Results
- 9 HairMax Before & After Clinical Study
What We Like About the Laserband 41
- A more affordable option for the laserband family that gives you the latest device technology for about 30% less than the top model
- This device only requires 6 positions in a “glide” front-to-back motion with optimum full scalp treatment
- Laser distribution pattern inside this device creates a balanced emission of laser therapy for maximum treatment
- The built-in charging station and magnetic holding dock keeps the device safe and secure in one place
- You can tell existing hairs become healthier and thicker and most importantly new signs of growth within 3-4 months!
- FDA approved with proven case studies documenting over 90% of patients experiencing hair growth using HairMax devices
- This model has a longer application time compared to the Laserband 82 but the price makes up for the extra time!
HairMax devices are FDA approved with proven case studies documenting over 90% of patients experiencing hair growth over a 6-month time frame. Most users see benefits in as little as 16 weeks. Devices are engineered and designed to last 10-15 years of regular use. All devices come with free shipping, 5-month money back guarantee, and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Laserband 41 Overview Video
Laserband 41 Device Images
Laserband 41 Features
- 6 simple front-to-back gliding application
- Arched design to accommodate the contour of the scalp
- Incorporates 41 medical grade lasers
- Uses patented hair parting teeth to ensure effective coverage
- All-in-one docking station for charging and storage
- Treatment time in 3 minutes at 3x per week
Laserband 41 Benefits
- 100% FDA cleared for both men and women
- Clinically proven and tested
- 90% of men and women increased hair count over 6 months
- Stimulates hair growth
- Increases hair density and fullness
- Reverses and restores thinning hair
- Revitalizes damaged hair
How to Use the Laserband 41
How to Use the Laserband 41 Summary
- Test device for skin sensitivity before application by placing the arch of the device on the forearm and power on device and let the laser therapy stay on for 2 minutes. Power off device and if you don’t see a reaction, proceed with the treatment.
- To start treatment, hold the power button until the lasers turn on. Next, place the device on the front of the hair line (this will be position 1 out of 6).
- After 30 seconds in position 1, a subtle vibration from the device will indicate when to glide (important not to lift the device) about 2 inches back into position 2. The same steps will be repeated through position 6 which ends up at the back of the scalp.
- This treatment should be used at a minimum of 3 minutes (6 positions x 30 seconds) and the device automatically shuts off at 12 minutes.
- For recharging, place device on holding dock and make sure the device is powered off. Plug in the USB cord to the charge port and plug into wall. The devices will flash a blinking light while charging and a steady light will indicate the device is fully charged.
How Is the Laserband 41 Different from Other Devices?
Time It Takes to Complete Treatment
- Laserband 82 = 90 seconds
- Laserband 41 = 3 minutes
- Ultima 12 = 8 minutes
- Ultima 9 = 11 minutes
- Prima 7 = 15 minutes
Number of Medical Grade Lasers
- Laserband 82 = 82 laser modules
- Laserband 41 = 41 seconds
- Ultima 12 = 12 laser modules
- Ultima 9 = 9 laser modules
- Prima 7 = 7 laser modules
HairMax Before & After Results
HairMax Before & After Clinical Study
If you liked our HairMax Laserband 41 review, take a look at some of our other HairMax laser reviews listed below.
More HairMax Laser Reviews:
HairMax Laserband & Lasercomb Guide – Does HairMax Work?
HairMax Density Shampoo, Conditioner & Revitalizer (Reviews)
Definitive Guide to Using Minoxidil – (Rogaine for Men & Women)
Best Derma Roller for Hair Loss & Regrowth
The 5 Best Supplements & Vitamins for Hair Growth
7 Powerful Natural Hair Growth Remedies
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (For Hair Loss & Growth)
3 Ingredients to Avoid in Shampoos – Parabens, Sulfates & DEA
Hair Loss Cure? – JAK Inhibitors for Hair Loss & Growth