Table of Contents
- 1 What We Like About the Laserband 82
- 2 Laserband 82 Features
- 3 Laserband 82 Benefits
- 4 Physician Testimony of the Laserband Technology
- 5 How to Use the Laserband 82
- 6 How Is the Laserband 82 Different from Other Devices?
- 7 HairMax Before and After (Men & Women)
- 8 HairMax Before and After Clinical Results
HairMax has been producing successful hair loss lasers for over a decade now. Their devices have been cleared with the golden FDA seal of approval and this is something that very few hair loss product companies can claim. Since HairMax is the original innovator of the lasercomb, we can track their progress with breakthrough technology through the number of models they have produced over the past few years. The first lasercomb consisted of just a few lasers strategically aligned on a basic electronic tooth-like comb device. This device began to attract numerous reviews and put HairMax in the spotlight with their advanced technology that used a different approach to re-growing hair. From the first device, HairMax released around 3 or 4 enhanced versions of their first lasercomb. The company realized that there are two important things people look for in a lasercomb: time usage and ease-of-use. Most people have very busy lives and just adding lengthy hair loss regimens is not something a person looks forward to in their routine. Fortunately, HairMax has fine-tuned their technology to create a device that some may consider to be the “holy grail” of hair loss lasers. Their newest design, the Laserband 82, has a mind-blowing application time of 90 seconds! The other devices created by HairMax are just as effective but reducing the amount of time spent to regrow your hair is priceless. The contour of this laser device and the time needed for application makes the Laserband 82 a “luxury” model. Our team had the opportunity to complete a HairMax Laserband 82 review which highlights some of the features that makes this device one of the best hair loss lasers available on the market.
What We Like About the Laserband 82
- Less hands-on compared to other models where your arm can become tired going through the manual motions of the application
- This device only requires a few positions in a “glide” front-to-back motion with optimum full scalp treatment
- Laser distribution pattern inside this device creates a balanced emission of laser therapy for maximum treatment
- This model has the fastest application time (hand device models can become tedious with application time)
- You can tell existing hairs become healthier and thicker and most importantly new signs of growth within 3-4 months!
- FDA approved with proven case studies documenting over 90% of patients experiencing hair growth using HairMax devices
- This model is the highest priced laser device but the advanced technology is worth the investment!
Laserband 82 Features
- Simple gliding front-to-back application
- Cradle design to contour the shape of the scalp
- Incorporates 82 medical grade lasers
- Uses patented hair parting teeth to ensure effective coverage
- Treatment time in 90 seconds at 3x per week, the fastest on the market!
Laserband 82 Benefits
- 100% FDA cleared for both men and women
- Clinically proven and tested
- 90% of men and women increased hair count over 6 months
- Stimulates hair growth
- Increases hair density and fullness
- Reverses and restores thinning hair
- Revitalizes damaged hair
Physician Testimony of the Laserband Technology
How to Use the Laserband 82
How Is the Laserband 82 Different from Other Devices?
Time it Takes to Complete Treatment
- Laserband 82 = 90 seconds
- Laserband 41 = 3 minutes
- Ultima 12 = 8 minutes
- Ultima 9 = 11 minutes
- Prima 7 = 15 minutes
Number of Medical Grade Lasers
- Laserband 82 = 82 laser modules
- Laserband 41 = 41 laser modules
- Ultima 12 = 12 laser modules
- Ultima 9 = 9 laser modules
- Prima 7 = 7 laser modules
HairMax Before and After (Men & Women)
HairMax Before and After Clinical Results
HairMax Laserband 41 Review
Hair Loss Lasers Guide
HairMax Density Bundle Review
Definitive Guide to Using Minoxidil
Derma Roller for Hair Loss
Vitamins for Hair Growth
Natural Hair Growth Remedies
Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
Potential Hair Loss Cure?